The Mills Law Firm880 Las Gallinas Avenue,
San Rafael, CA 94903
Email Contact: email@example.com
Free Email Evaluation of Your Case by an Attorney
STOP! PLEASE NOTE: We handle ONLY class actions; cases with many victims similiarly situated. Regretfully, we do not have the resources to respond to inquiries concerning small, individual cases.
We generally take all cases on a contingency fee basis. That means we will advance all fees and costs, including committing as many lawyers and staff (and, if needed, additional law firms) as necessary to aggressively prosecute your case to trial. We are paid only if, and when, we are successful.
The information you provide below is fully protected by the attorney-client privilege (even if you do not retain our firm). All communications from you will be held in strictest confidence.* Required information.
If the information you have provided is complete and you accept the terms of the disclaimer agreement below, please press the Send button above to send it to the Mills Law Firm, LLP. If you wish to start over, press the Clear all fields button below and re-enter all information. Your information will be kept confidential.
Email is sometimes unreliable. If we do not respond to you in a reasonable amount of time, please feel free to call us at (866) 764-1658.
By clicking the "yes" box and submitting an email inquiry you (meaning the person who submits or on whose behalf this inquiry is submitted) hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
(1) You should exercise your own independent judgment and evaluation of the qualifications of a law firm before you retain that law firm to represent you. The ultimate selection of counsel to represent you is a very important decision and should not be made based upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise or experience.
(2) Your submission of an inquiry to this site and the Mills Law Firm's response to that inquiry, including its providing legal advice, is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney client relationship between yourself and the Mills Law Firm, nor does it create a contract for, or promise of, representation by the Mills Law Firm. The "Mills Law Firm" means all attorneys and staff associated with the Mills Law Firm. You agree that no attorney client relationship is created or intended between yourself, as client, and the Mills Law Firm, as counsel, unless and until both parties have executed a written fee agreement.
(3) The information provided to you in response to your inquiry is not intended as a substitute for legal advice from an attorney. You agree not to rely upon any information or advice provided to you by the Mills Law Firm, including that contained in email or telephone communications with the Mills Law Firm, unless and until you have retained the Mills Law Firm and both parties have executed and exchanged signed original copies of its written fee agreement.
(4) Due to the volume of emails and telephone inquiries received, the Mills Law Firm may not respond to all emails or telephone calls, shall have no obligation to do so, and shall not be liable to you for any failure to respond to your inquiry. Unless the Mills Law Firm is hired by you and an attorney client relationship is created, the Mills Law Firm shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any response it may make to you or as a result of any oral or written advice it may provide to you.
(5) The statute of limitations (the time deadline for filing and pursuing claims) is running on any claims you may have and will eventually extinguish your right to pursue claims in arbitration or in court unless you file an arbitration or lawsuit in the appropriate court or tribunal within the applicable time period. Unless The Mills Law Firm has signed a written fee agreement with you, it shall have no obligation to provide you with the applicable statute of limitation(s) in your case, or to warn or remind you of its approach, or to assist you in any way in filing a timely claim.
(6) You agree that any disputes or conflicts between yourself and the Mills Law Firm that (a) arise out of, concern, or relate to your use of this site; or (b) concerning any communications between yourself and the Mills Law Firm; or (c) regarding any allegation that you relied upon or were represented by the Mills Law Firm as a result of your using this site or based upon emails or telephone calls with or from the Mills Law Firm; or (d) concerning any communication with the Mills Law Firm pursuant to or as part of your submission of a email inquiry, shall be exclusively venued in Marin County, California. California law shall govern the relationship between the parties, including any dispute between us.
(7) You agree to hold the Mills Law Firm and its principal harmless, including reasonable attorneys fees, from any violation by you of this agreement.
(8) In the event that any term or terms in the Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, it is the intention of the parties that insofar as possible the balance of the parties' agreement is to be unheld. This agreement is the entire agreement of the parties. There are no oral or extraneous terms and this agreement may not be changed without a writing signed by both parties.